Solo Aging Care Management
Solo agers constitute a growing group of individuals who are aging alone. Without spouses, children, or suitable siblings, 27% of our population find themselves without a supportive infrastructure. They are at risk for a lack of care, inadequate care, or care that goes against their wishes. Research has revealed that among older Americans, 70% of us will need care as we age.
Solo Agers Program by Complete Care Strategies
Solo agers do not have to go it alone! Complete Care Strategies offers a structured program with expert support to navigate the years ahead for those aging without family. Here’s what we do:
- Assignment of a professional care manager to navigate the road ahead
- Familiarity with the client’s presenting health status, doctors, family, friends, and their wishes
- Regular check-ins by phone
- Scheduled bi-yearly in-person visits for updates
- Care manager availability in the event of a crisis 24 hours a day
- Care manager involvement for doctor’s visits, medical advocacy, appropriate resources, social engagement, travel companionship, interaction with medical providers
- World -class referral network and/or interactions with aligned professionals, such as financial planners and attorneys
- Assurance that communication flows among all professionals associated with the client
- Ability to pivot, offering as much involvement as needed as the situation changes
- Provide or advise about alternative living arrangements, remaining in the home, services, and resources based upon the needs of the moment
- Remain one phone call away
The Goal of the Solo Agers Program by CCS
Our goal is to provide help for seniors without family and guarantee that no one ages alone. Concerns about maintaining independence and autonomy form the basis of a partnership between client and care manager. This relationship is formulated by the client for the client. The peace of mind guarantees that aging can be a time of expansion, growth, and security. Take a look at our testimonials to see how our services have provided comfort to our clients, as well as their families.
Please contact us to learn more about how we design a Solo Ager Program to meet your needs.
The CCS Subscription Program for Solo Agers
Your Aging Partner supporting autonomy, independence, and peace of mind
Solo Agers can subscribe to coverage for our services on a yearly basis. Our services will include the following:
- Assignment of a personal Aging Life Care Professional
- Onboarding visit by the Aging Life Care Professional to meet you, assess your current health status, learn about your wishes, goals, and support base and to assist you to design an Action Plan for the future
- Monthly phone calls to check-in and learn of new health concerns, needs, and resources that may be helpful
- Home visits every 6 months to be aware of changes or to accompany you to a doctor’s appointment
- Availability by phone with all questions/concerns that may be evolving
- Additional services are available as needed for more complex needs that may evolve over time (hourly rate will apply)
Please call us for more information.
Visit our FAQ page to learn more about working with Complete Care Strategies.
Learn More About Our Other Services
In addition to providing Solo Aging Care Management, we also provide Geriatric Care Management, Special Needs Care Management, and Travel Companion Services. Reach out to Complete Care Strategies for a FREE consultation. And be sure to check out our frequently asked questions for additional insight on the services we provide our clients.
Work with us today to create a solo aging care plan for your loved one. For more information, call us at 610-265-4300, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the form to send us your questions.