Solving Elder Law Issues with Respect and Compassion
For almost a decade, the Law Offices of Jerold E. Rothkoff has been helping clients and their families respond to the legal, financial, physical and psychological challenges associated with the aging process. We serve Seniors, Individuals With Disabilities, and their Families in Southeastern Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey, protecting their assets and coordinating long-term care.
The Law Offices of Jerold E. Rothkoff includes hand-selected experts who are passionate and dedicated to serving the elderly and those with disabilities.
- Experienced Elder and Disability Law attorneys.
- Social Workers, licensed in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Public Benefits Specialist, who assists clients with the Medicaid application process, guardianship proceedings, and other estate administration issues.
- Veterans Benefits Specialist, who advocates for our Veterans and communicates almost daily with the Veterans Administration to ensure that our ailing Veterans and/or surviving spouses gain access to the benefits to which they are entitled.
- Community Education Specialist versed in the issues of the long-term care system and ready to meet your needs in identifying a staff Sember who could speak to your synagogue, church, or community group.
The Law Offices of Jerold E. Rothkoff is committed to giving you peace of mind as you plan for the future. Our office believes that dedicated and superior customer service and individualized attention can make this seemingly overwhelming process empowering and even rewarding.
Call 215.546.5800 for your FREE 15 minute phone consultation.
Jerold E. Rothkoff
Elder and Disability Law Attorney
Offices located in Cherry Hill and Trevose, NJ and Center City Philadelphia